Insomnia

Harry Lane hlane at UOGUELPH.CA
Thu Oct 8 13:56:09 EDT 1998

I just want to second Ric's recommendation of the Augusta Company's
*Insomnia* at the Theatre Centre in Toronto. A group of our students had
gone to a preview and reported being blown away, and they were not
exaggerating.  It's extraordinary how much the creators of Insomnia have
managed to put into a show that lasts just over an hour.  The virtuosity,
discipline, clarity, and precision are breathtaking, and the acting takes
huge risks, and does so with passionate commitment.  With only 60 seats
per performance, and a run that presently extends only to October 25th,
this should sell out quickly.  The Theatre Centre's number is (416)
538-0988.

Harry Lane
U of Guelph