Can you help?

Dr. Daniel Meyer-Dinkgrafe dam at ABER.AC.UK
Mon Oct 12 08:30:49 EDT 1998

Dear colleagues,

over the last couple of weeks I have tried in vain to contact the following
people:

Robert G Schaffer, last heard of when at Rutgers

Tracy L. Slater, last heard of when at Brandeis

Mikko Nortela, last heard of when at University of Jyvaskyla, Finland

I would very much appreciate if they could contact me (I would now like to
proceed with abstracts they submitted to a call for papers) If anyone knows
their current email or snail mail address, please let me know under
dam at aber.ac.uk.

Many thanks

Daniel Meyer-Dinkgrafe
Dr. Daniel Meyer-Dinkgrafe
Department of Theatre, Film and Television Studies
University of Wales Aberystwyth
1 Laura Place, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 2AU, UK
Tel. ++44 1970 622835 Fax ++44 1970 622831 email: dam at aber.ac.uk