Call for Papers -- BACS Literature Group (fwd)

Anne Nothof annen at ATHABASCAU.CA
Fri Sep 4 17:21:05 EDT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 16:15:17
From: ICCS/CIEC <contact at iccs-ciec.ca>
To: canadianist-list at synapse.net
Cc: FullerD at hhs.bham.ac.uk
Subject: Call for Papers -- BACS Literature Group

CALL  FOR  PAPERS

REGENERATIONS
Celebrating 15 Years of the BACS Literature Group

3-4 September 1999
at the
University of Leeds

To mark the 15th anniversary of the creation of the BACS Literature Group
at the Leeds conference, ‘Re-visions of Canadian Literature’, we invite
colleagues - both new and familiar - to join us in a celebration of
Canadian literary culture as we look forward to the next fifteen years.

Papers and panels on all Canlit topics are welcome, but we particularly
invite participants to consider the following themes and genres:

· Communities
· Collaborations
· Emerging Voices
· Drama/Theatre/Performance
· Teaching Canlit
· Visual/Virtual Texts

Two copies of proposals (max. 250 words) for individual papers or panels
should be sent by 1 February 1999 to:

Professor Shirley Chew
School of English
University of Leeds
Leeds
LS6 9JT
Fax: (0113) 233 4774
Tel:  (0113) 233 4792
Email:sara at english.novell.leeds.ac.uk

For further information about this conference, please contact Mrs Sarah
Graves at the co-ordinates given above.

For information about the BACS Literature Group, please contact either:
Danielle Fuller (email: FullerD at hhs.bham.ac.uk), or Heidi Macpherson
(email: h.r.s.macpherson at uclan.ac.uk).