A toi pour toujours... in Cape Breton dialect

Deborah A. Cottreau cottreau at DUKE.USASK.CA
Fri Sep 25 18:04:01 EDT 1998

I left the shores of Canada long ago to explore physical theatre and did 2
years at Lecoq.  This is my gift to the students (I was 'formed' in
Strasberg realism, so Lecoq's techniques were a great relief).  I have had
the opportunity to work Greeks choruses with my students, the commedia
dell'arte, neutral and character mask, and clown.  I look forward, one
day, to open the world of buffoons to them -- and let the world take
cover!

Deborah Cottreau