What's on?

Ric Knowles rknowles at UOGUELPH.CA
Mon Apr 12 08:49:56 EDT 1999

Hi Neal,

If your students (or their parents) don't mind the occasional four-letter
word, I'd recomment George F. Walker's _Better Living_ at the Factory
Theatre, which runs 8 May-14 June, directed by Walker (but I don't know
whether the Sunday performances are afternoon or evening. Most Toronto
theatres do matinees on Sundays). Their Box office # is 416-504-9971, the
FAX is 416-504-4060. Good luck.

Ric Knowles