What's on?

Richard Plant rplant at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Apr 12 11:50:05 EDT 1999

Hello:

What about the George Walker play at Factory? "Better Living" will reveal
a hugely powerful playwright and play, a particular style of performance
and a potent cast (I know I anticipate in saying this but the records
speak for themselves), one of Canada's formative theatres, and much
more. Maybe Ken Gass or someone from the show would even have time to meet
with your students.

Richard Plant
Dept of Drama, Queen's University
and