Canadian Theatre Websites and Internet Resources

Lee Ramsay lramsay at GWMAIL.MTRL.TORONTO.ON.CA
Tue Apr 20 14:10:53 EDT 1999

Richard Plant/Fred Kern are you out there?

We have lost our connection to Canadian Theatre Websites and
Internet Resources.  Is there a new URL for it? I hope this site is
still up and running as we find it very valuable.  Also I've been
asked to write an article on our library for the spring issue of the
Theatre Library Association newsletter and to include a list of
websites on Canadian theatre.  Since your site is the metasite, I
was definitely planning to include it.

Lee Ramsay
Performing Arts Centre
Toronto Reference Library