Canadian Theatre Websites and Internet Resources

Erica Basnicki ericab at CITYTV.COM
Wed Apr 21 18:29:33 EDT 1999

I can only vouch for the site run by Fred kern. Due to a change of
Universities, the site has been removed and he wasn't sure if he had the
time/ressources to put it back up again. Which is a shame because i too
used it a lot and it was a most valuable source of theatre information.
:o)
Erica