Art and Technology Panel

Belarie Zatzman bzatzman at EDU.YORKU.CA
Tue Jan 26 01:35:23 EST 1999

--for those who are in the toronto vicinity, i wanted to let you know
about a panel my department has put together re: art and technology.  i
hope some of you may be able to join us.  it should be an exciting
evening.  please see below.

belarie

Belarie Hyman Zatzman, Ph.D.
Co-Chair, Department of Fine Arts
Theatre, Atkinson College, 6th floor
York University

DEPARTMENT OF FINE ARTS
ATKINSON COLLEGE, YORK UNIVERSITY

presents
Atkinson's 1999 Fine Arts Festival

ART AND TECHNOLOGY:

a powerhouse panel of internationally acclaimed artists and writers.

Guest speakers include:

Vera Frenkel - Multidisciplinary Artist and former York University
Professor.

Mark Jones - Director of CyberStage; Co-Director, Electronic Cafe;
 InterAccess Electronic Media Arts Centre.

Janine Marchessault - Professor of Film Studies, York University.

David Rokeby - Video and Sound Installation Artist.

We invite you to attend this exciting event:

Wednesday February 3, 1999.
6:00 to 7:30 PM
~reception to follow~
Harry Crowe Room  (main floor)