PanCanadian playRites'99

Bob White whiterf at ATPLIVE.COM
Tue Jan 26 15:21:03 EST 1999

Dear Colleagues:

The Thirteenth Annual Festival of New Canadian Plays is up and running at
Alberta Theatre Projects in Calgary. For all of you attached to educational
institutions and not-for-profit organizations, please be advised that
complimentary tickets are available for the Visitors Weekend,  February
26-28th.

On the Mainstage this year:

Paul Quarrington's Dying is Easy, directed by Bill Glassco
Richard Sanger's Two Words for Snow, directed by Bob White
Frank Moher's Weather, directed by D. Michael Dobbin
Conni Massing's The Aberhart Summer, directed by Stephen Heatley

There is a host of ancillary events as well. Full information, and on-line
registration is available at

www.ATPlive.com

Of special interest to folks interested in dramaturgy

The Canadian Caucus of the Literary Managers and Dramaturges of the Americas
meets Friday, February 26 from 12-4pm. All welcome!

Sunday, February 28 at 4:30: The Festival Forum---Brian Quirt moderates a
discussion with the Festival dramaturges about the development process
"enjoyed" by each of the scripts on the Mainstage.

Thank you for your time, and my apologies to those who receive this twice:
I'm posting it on the LMDA list as well.

Hope to see you in Calgary!!!

Bob White
Artistic Associate/Play Development
Alberta Theatre Projects