Introductory Theatre Text

Valerie Senyk vsenyk at NICKEL.LAURENTIAN.CA
Tue Jun 8 17:12:42 EDT 1999

Hello,
I have a query, and hope someone may have an answer to it. In our
Theatre Arts Programme at Laurentian we have been using the textbook
THEATRE by
Robert Cohen for the course Introduction to Theatre. It covers a good
range of material: some history, including Oriental theatre, the
collaborators in theatre, what is a play, new developments etc. But
almost all its references are for American plays and productions. Do we
have a similar introductory book that is more Canadian based? Which has
photos too?
If anyone knows of such a text out there I would be very pleased to hear
of it.

        Valerie Senyk