New Theatre Site

Clair Sedore 927121 at ICAN.NET
Tue Jun 8 15:19:41 EDT 1999

To our members:
I have been busy working on a theatre site which will always be "under
construction." It is on theatres in New York, London, Toronto and
International cities throughout the world. There is a great deal of work to
be done, but even now there are some great links which may help you in any
project you may have. I have been researching the material for a long time.
Any comments would be appreciated. I am not a web designer as you will see,
I barely can do a few html pieces, so don't expect an "artsy" web page. It
is the information that I am interested in. Please take a peak if you will,
and hopefully you will find some useful links.

http://www.linkopp.com/members/clairsedore/index.html

Kindest regards,

(Mr.) Clair Sedore
Subscribe to CURTAIN UP-JOB LISTING FOR THEATRE,TELEVISION & FILMS -only
20.00 per year (24 issues/email only)-cheque payable to:Clair Sedore,810-85
The Esplanade,Toronto,Ontario M5E 1Y8,Canada

"GIVE 'EM THE OLD RAZZLE DAZZLE" free monthly theatre ezine on 50 years of
theatre-subscriberazzle<927121 at ican.net>

THEATRES-NEW YORK,LONDON,TOR0NTO AND INTERNATIONAL
http://www.linkopp.com/members/clairsedore