Dorothy Somerset, Bullock-Webster

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Mar 15 23:48:39 EST 1999

Hi Moira,

Your guess is pretty accurate.  I will be giving a paper at the up-coming
conference on B.C. Theatre at the University College of the Cariboo on
Dorothy Somerset and the beginnings of the Dept of Theatre at UBC.  (As
you know, she was the first head of the theatre dept at UBC... my alma
mater).

You can contact me directly with questions, comments, etc.

Cheers, --- Kathy.