Lists, lists, lists

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Fri May 7 16:01:47 EDT 1999

Hello Valerie

One of the privileges of editing the encycl. is that people are always
suggesting plays for me to read and even, sometimes, sending them to me. Had
it not been for this, I would have known hardly anything about a dozen or so
Canadian playwrights whose plays I am discovering. Now, if I didn't know
about them from where I sit, imagine the "average Canadian." That was one of
the reasons for the Ten Best. Already there are about a dozen plays
suggested that I plan to have a look at.

Gaetan