Lists, lists, lists

Richard Plant rplant at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Sun May 9 11:28:45 EDT 1999

Hi all:

I vowed that I wouldn't take time to write a message because I have oodles
of papers to mark and committees to attend to, and oh so little time to
ride, but I just want to add to Valerie Senyk's comments. I too am quite
eager to hear/see what others have to say about Canadian plays -- and
plays from outside Canada too. I'm interested in the plays individually
and in groups (lists) especially when I can get a sense of the elements
which have lead to their choice for comment and for their inclusion in a
group -- which would mean a clear outlining of the nature of the group.

I wonder if there are people out in email land who are interested and feel
they benefit from plays which were created before the late 20th century?

Richard Plant
Dept of Drama, Queen's University
and
Graduate Centre for Study of Drama,