Encyclopedia News; May 23

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Sun May 23 02:02:37 EDT 1999

Hello All

Things were slow this week as I am up to my ears in Festival work, but the
site moves along. I am working on the teachers' guide and if all goes well
it should be up and polished by the beginning of the next school year. Any
suggestions about what this should include would be greatly appreciated.

Meanwhile, please tell us about your favourite Canadian plays and the
experience of seeing or reading it.
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/tenfavourites.html)

And don't forget to use Heavenly Voices for your regional news.
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/heavenlyvoices.html)

Also, if you would like a copy of the entire list of profiles sent to you
via e-mail, just drop me a line.

New Features:
I have created a separate Themes Page (toward being part of the Teachers'
Guide).
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/themes.html)

New Profiles:
Theatre Periscope (Company, Quebec)
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/t/theatreperiscope.html)
The Dumbells (Troupe) (http://www.canadiantheatre.com/d/dumbells.html)
Schultz, Albert (Actor/Artistic director)
(http://www.canadiantheatre.com/s/schultza.html)
Morgan, Robert (Playwright) (http://www.canadiantheatre.com/m/morganr.html)

Updates:
Heavenly Voices; Thea-Tricks; Reviews; About the Encyclopedia; Ten
Favourites; Masthead; Young People's Theatre; Mouawad, W.; Quebec; Theatre
Niveau Parking; Musical Theatre; Soulpepper Theatre Company; Moher, F.; "Odd
Jobs"; Troupe du Jour; Greenberg, J.; Just for Laughs; Theatre Le Clou;
Children's Theatre; "Suburban Motel"; Walker, G.; Bouchard, M.; Chalmers
Awards; Sandler, A.

Gaetan L. Charlebois (Editor, The Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre on the
WWW) http://www.canadiantheatre.com or
http://cantheatre.canoe.ca
If you want to join the Encyclopedia's mailing list (and get information
before anyone else as well as the Monday Hint for the Thea-Tricks Doozey),
simply send an e-mail to blajeune at total.net with the subject heading
"Mailing list"