Puzzle, thanks

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Thu Nov 18 01:28:08 EST 1999

Pretty much everyone was for leaving the birthdate in and I agree. The
arguments were compelling but more so because the profilee is someone who is
likely to be studied and written about, and the place of birth and date are
important information in understanding the influences behind her artistic
decisions. I sent a kind note to the minion saying that "so and so had
inscribed herself in the history of the nation's theatre and that this was
information important to anyone who studied her work in a serious fashion."
That should do the trick. I find it odd. It's the first time I've been asked
to do this and the person in question is not an actor. (When I began the
project many, many talent agents balked at sending me info on their
actor-clients because I requested date and place of birth...I had to forgo
the request just to get the other info...)

Thanks for the ton of input.

Cheers.

Gaetan