A little puzzle on aging

Valerie Senyk vsenyk at NICKEL.LAURENTIAN.CA
Thu Nov 18 01:15:57 EST 1999

Fear of ageism strikes again! Certainly age prejudices exist, in both
directions, but when it comes to knowledge and experience in one's profession,
it is a small thing.
Personally, I like to place people in time...it often helps in my
understanding of their work. But I suppose if an individual is against it,
that wish should be honoured.
- Valerie Senyk