FW: Canadian theatre question

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Wed Sep 22 23:01:37 EDT 1999

Could someone help this person? I have nothing...though perhaps I should
have.

Gaetan Charlebois

----------
From: "Heather Keyes" <hskeyes at perth.igs.net>
To: <blajeune at total.net>
Subject: Canadian theatre question
Date: Wed, Sep 22, 1999, 10:29 PM

My name is Heather Keyes and I am a Canadian Literature student in Perth,
Ontario.
I am currently studying Anne Michaels (Canadian author who has also
composed for the theatre) and was hoping to be able to track down some more
information on her compositions.  I have not been able to find the names of
any shows she composed for, but if you could possibly help me to find out
show titles or suggest where I might find sheet music, if not recordings of
her work, I would be very grateful.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

Heather Keyes