IWSGS Conference: Feminist Utopias-Redefining Our Projects

Kathy Chung kchung at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Thu Aug 10 00:08:11 EDT 2000

Got this through one of my mailing lists:

A notice of a conference with the Institute for Women's Studies and Gender
Studies, New College, U of T.  There's a prelim note first.  I believe
registration is actually cheaper for students and free for U of T students.

--- Kathy.

(1) Note from Margrit Eichler, head of the IWSGS:

http://www.utoronto.ca/iwsgs/conference.html

>Cheers,
>
>Margrit Eichler

(2) Conference Notice: