Notes

Alan Filewod afilewod at UOGUELPH.CA
Tue Feb 8 20:28:25 EST 2000

I don't know about the Coles notes, but Shakespeare's plays (some at
least) were published in comic book form by Classics Illustrated in the
1950s and 60s. I have a Classic's version of Hamlet, and I remember a
Macbeth, possibly an R&J....

Alan Filewod
Professor
School of Literatures and Performance Studies in English
University of Guelph
Guelph, ON
Canada N1G 2W1

phone: 519 824-4120  x 2932