Factory Theatre Production Index

Janet MacKenzie jmackenz at INTERLOG.COM
Thu Jul 6 01:38:12 EDT 2000

An interactive production index of Factory Theatre's wonderful 30-year
history is almost ready. It is temporarily on my Web site, but will move to
Factory's site later this year. You can see it now at:

http://www.interlog.com/~jmackenz/factory/history.html

All of the information has come from primary sources, mostly the
collections of Factory programs at the University of Guelph and the Toronto
Reference Library. Everything has been proofread meticulously.

We are very interested in any kind of feedback and would especially like to
hear from you if:

   You spot any mistakes.

   You know of a source for more information.

   You have any suggestions for improving the index.

Right now there are still plenty of gaps, but I will try to fill as many as
possible over the next six weeks. This has been a very exciting project.
Please let me know what you think about it.

Thank you very much.

Janet MacKenzie
Editor

T: 416 699-9030  F: 416 699-3254