Indigo

Denis Salter CYWS at MUSICA.MCGILL.CA
Mon Jul 10 14:09:56 EDT 2000

Dear Colleagues,

I sent you a message last week about a 20% discount system via
Indigo Books.
There were many misunderstandings (not mine) about the 20%
discount.  It is, or so I am now told, not *ROUTINELY*
OFFERED.

And, again contrary to what I was told, and to what some
buyers have experienced, shipping and handling charges DO
apply.

In most cases (note the qualification), there will be next-day-delivery
(via courier) unless you are told otherwise if you are phoning in
your order (it is wise to ask) or if the website states otherwise
if you are ordering online.

For telephone orders call 1 888 446 3446.
For online orders, go to <www.indigo.ca>

A 10% discount membership is available for $15 per year and is
free to teachers (of any variety) and seniors.  Being a teacher
and a senior does NOT qualify you for a combined 20% discount.

It is best to call for details on how to become a member.

No, I do not receive a commission on each book sold.

Evidently the (at least one) person who (might have) offered the
20% discount routinely is no longer with the store.

I know two people who have used this system, as I described it
to you last week, who have received the 20% discount.
Several weeks ago I myself was offered the 20% discount on a book
I decided not to buy.  I took the offer at Face Value.
That is all I know.  Signing over and out, on matters Indigo.

DWS

This is a restricted access zone. 365/7/24 configurations are
denied entrance.

Denis Salter
4965, avenue Connaught
Notre Dame De Grace