Alliance's cultural position

Tibor Egervari egervari at UOTTAWA.CA
Wed Nov 15 19:59:59 EST 2000

Don,

    I don't know what D. Grey means when she uses the word "Canadians", but I
guess no one can use it meaning all Canadians. That's why we live in a
democratic society. As a matter of fact, I think  the first part of her letter
could have been written by Sheila Copps or even the Governor General.

Tibor Egervari