Stockwell Day on Culture

David van Belle tdvanbel at UCALGARY.CA
Mon Oct 30 15:59:13 EST 2000

Actually, I think there was a production by an overtly Christian group
at this year's Edmonton Fringe.  I didn't see it, but I think that
"Captured:  A True Story of Hope", which was produced at Knox Free
Evangelical Church, a BYOV, was such a production.

Hmmm.  Oh, Stock, get thee to the Fringe.  Maybe he could do a double
bill with Spider Lady next year.  Any thoughts on who he could be?

David.