library resources on Native drama -HELP

BOURASSA ANDRE G bourassa.andre_g at UQAM.CA
Tue Apr 17 09:34:37 EDT 2001

Bonjour!
You will find a few references (books only) in the "Bibliographie générale
d'études théâtrales" I put on line. They are in te last section, with
books on theatre in Québec:
<http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/c2545/3h.html>.
Also regerences to books on (universal) rituals in section
<http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/c2545/3g.html>.
I hope this will be of some help to you.
André G. Bourassa <bourassa.andre_g at uqam.ca>.