Canadian Theatre Record/Recueil de théâtre canadien

Lee Ramsay lramsay at TPL.TORONTO.ON.CA
Wed Apr 25 17:03:36 EDT 2001

Thank you to everyone who offered to write a letter in support of our new online resource "Canadian Theatre Record/Recueil de théâtre canadien".  I'm sorry to take so long to get back to you, but we have been working on determining which segment of our vast collections we will put forward for the Partnership Fund Application.  Heritage Canada has revised its funding commitments since its announcement (downwards, of course) so we have had to rethink the project several times.

As a result, we are only now completing our project description, so I should be able to get a copy along with the guidelines for the letters to those who have agreed to write by early next week.
The deadline for the letters is May 8, I think.

I will also post the project description and letter guidelines on the list in case there is anyone else (hello, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, the Atlantic provinces and all you francophones) who wishes to contribute a letter of support (hint, hint).

Sorry it's been "hurry up and wait", but we really appreciate your commitment and we do need your support to make our application a success.

Lee Ramsay
Toronto Reference Library