FW: plays/skits on mental health

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Tue Aug 28 18:30:20 EDT 2001

Hello all

Wondering if any of you have any ideas for this person. You can contact her
directly by the address below.

Gaetan

----------
From: "Donna Kildaw" <CMHA_self at NorCom.mb.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:52:48 -0500
To: <blajeune at total.net>
Subject: plays/skits on mental health

Hello!  My name is Leslie Schroeder.  I am currently the new outreach worker
for Canadian Mental Health Association in Thompson, Manitoba.  October is a
big month for mental health awareness and being in Thompson with little
recreation opportunities, our organization thought a play for the citizens
that would provide both entertainment and awareness would be benificial to
the community.  This is where we call on your expertise to, if possible,
suggest a few plays/skits with the theme of mental illness.  I would
appreciate your input.

Thank you and have a great day!

Leslie Schroeder
ldschroeder81 at hotmail.com