FW: Baird marionette Christmas show?

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Sat Dec 1 19:14:44 EST 2001

Does anyone think they can help this person?

Thanks for taking the time.

Gaetan Charlebois

----------
From: "Gorisch" <webecookin at mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 10:33:56 -0500
To: <blajeune at total.net>
Subject: Baird marionette Christmas show?

Hi!

I was searching for some information through Google, and your name and site
came up.  I wonder if you can help me.  I'm looking for a Christmas Special
that was shown every year back during the '50s and '60s, sponsored by Bell
Telephone.  It was a 2-parter, the first show being A Visit from Saint
Nicholas (aka The Night Before Christmas) and the second was the Christmas
Story from the Book of Luke.  I think it was done by the Baird marionettes.
Do you know what I'm referring to, and do you have any idea where I might
find it?

Thanks!

Betsy Gorisch
Knoxville, TN