FW: list of musical theatre critics

Gaetan Charlebois blajeune at TOTAL.NET
Sat Dec 1 19:20:44 EST 2001

Hello all, again

Is there such a list?

Cheers.

Gaetan Charlebois

----------
From: Rita Mathew Morico <rmorico at swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:30:47 -0800
To: blajeune at total.net
Subject: list of musical theatre critics

I am writing from Theatre Under The Stars (TUTS) in Houston Texas.  TUTS is
one of America's largest producers of not-for-profit musical theatre.  We
are going to be celebration our 35th anniversary season in May of 2002 by
moving into the new $100-million Hobby Center for the Performing Arts,
designed by world-renowned New York architect Robert A.M. Stern.
We would like to invite all the theatre critics in Canada who review musical
theatre to visit our new facility because Houston has a very large Canadian
population who supports the arts.  Do you have such a theatre critic list?
If not, do you know where I can find one?
Thank  you for your assistance.
Sincerely,
Rita Morico
Publicity Consultant