Issues in Crackwalker

Don Perkins dperkins at GPU.SRV.UALBERTA.CA
Fri Feb 2 12:42:43 EST 2001

Monika,

        Whether The Crackwalker refers to a particular case in Kingston or
not, it can, unfortunately be read in reference to a similar set of
circumstances in Alberta (and probably elsewhere) where a eugenics board
was in operation for some fifty years, and the lawsuits are just now being
settled.  A related play would be Jenny's Story, by Betty Lambert.