Publication

Doug Buchanan dbuchanan at DAWSONCOLLEGE.QC.CA
Tue Feb 13 08:47:45 EST 2001

In the last year I completed a Phd. thesis which is an institutional
history of the Canada Council from inception until 1974, specifically
looking at the Council's policies and actions in the area of promoting
Canadian playwrighting through commissions, grants etc. I have been urged
by a number of colleagues (as well as the markers) to get this thesis
published. Unfortunately I am woefully ignorant as to which publishers I
should approach. Can anyone make any suggestions as to which publishers
might consider the project? You can reply off-line to
DBUCHANAN at DAWSONCOLLEGE.QC.CA
Many Thanks
D. Buchanan