Call for Papers

Daniel Meyer Dinkgrafe dam at ABER.AC.UK
Fri Sep 7 06:17:40 EDT 2001

Dear Colleagues,

At the 8th international conference of ISSEI (International Society for the
Study of European Ideas), to be held in Aberystwyth, July 22-27, 2002, of
which I am co-chair and local organiser, I will be offering a workshop
(i.e., panel) on

Consciousness, Literature and the Arts.

The peer-reviewed web-journal Consciousness, Literature and the Arts  (CLA)
published 5 issues to date.

This workshop will give an opportunity to past, current and prospective
contributors to meet with current and prospective members of the editorial
board to engage in a lively discussion of the relationship between the
various aspects of literature and the arts and human consciousness

Workshop participants are invited to familiarise themselves with
publications in CLA to date, and to send abstracts of proposals to me at the
address below.

Papers presented at the workshop will be considered for publication in CLA.

Dr. Daniel Meyer-Dinkgräfe

Daniel Meyer-Dinkgräfe
University of Wales Aberystwyth
Department of Theatre, Film and Television Studies
Parry Williams Building
Penglais Campus
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 3AJ
Tel ++44 1970 622835