update on Endnote/Procite

Jayne Richards jayne at RICH8888.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Sep 24 01:32:05 EDT 2001

Following recent mailings over research tools programs, I decided to purchase Procite. If there is anyone out there just starting compiling a bibliography and set of notes, I would encourage them to invest from the onset.

While it took me sometime to transfer my Word based bibliography and notes over to Procite, the search capabilities of the program within my own database alone, are worth the investment of time and money. While I have so much more to fathom about the program's internet research capabilities, I do think that such software is a tremendous boost to the organisation and flexibility of my research.

Jayne