Canadian Theatre Record Focus Group

Lee Ramsay lramsay at TPL.TORONTO.ON.CA
Mon Feb 25 13:54:46 EST 2002

Colleagues:

The Toronto Public Library is holding a focus group for members of the theatre community to assist us in the development of the database and user interface for the Canadian Theatre Record gateway.  The session is being held on Tuesday March 5, 2-4 pm at the Toronto Reference Library.

This is your chance to let us know what you think this database should contain and how you would like to access its contents.

Attached is more information about the session and some background about the CTR project.  While the focus group will be most feasible for those in the Toronto area, we'd also like input from other parts of the country and can send you an email questionnaire.  We will also be on hand at the ACTR conference in May to give a preview of the gateway.

Lee Ramsay
Toronto Reference Library