FW: Top 10 Longest-Running Plays in Canada

Gaetan Charlebois gaetan_charlebois at VIDEOTRON.CA
Tue Feb 26 18:49:14 EST 2002

Anyone want to help?

Gaetan Charlebois

----------
From: Terri Rothman <editorial01 at intbook.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:16:58 -0500
To: <canadiantheatre at videotron.ca>
Subject: Top 10 Longest-Running Plays in Canada

I am doing research for a Dorling Kindersley publication called, "The Top 10
of Everything 2003, Canadian edition."

I'm trying to locate a list of the Top 10 Longest-Running comedies and/or
musicals and/or dramatic productions in Canada. I would need the length of
time the play ran (e.g. 4 years, 2 months) and possibly the city, if
available. Two plays that I can think of are Phantom of the Opera and Anne
of Green Gables.

Do you know where I would find this kind of information?

Thank you very much for your help,
Terri

--
Terri Rothman, M.L.S.