Accommodations in Toronto

Paula Sperdakos sperdakos at UTSC.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Jan 21 13:01:46 EST 2002

This message is for those of you who are planning to attend the Congress

in Toronto in May. The official Congress brochure should be coming out
very soon. However, I wanted to point out that, in my capacity as Local
Events Co-ordinator for our own ACTR/ARTC Conference, I have seen the
(supposedly discounted!) prices that the larger hotels will be charging,

and they are outrageous. So I'm sending along a few B&B websites as
alternatives for those of you who don't want to a) go bankrupt, or b)
stay in residence.

Across Toronto Bed and Breakfast Reservation Service:
http:/www.canoe.bbcanada.com/toronto.html

Bed and Breakfast Homes of Toronto Association
http:/www.bbcanada.com/toronto2.html

Toronto Bed and Breakfast Inc
http:/www.torontobandb.com/index2.html

You might also Search  Bed+Breakfast+Toronto (I used Google and found
some individual B&Bs that way)

Also, http:/www.tripadvisor.com is useful: it includes a list of Toronto
hotels, various deals, and maps.

Good luck, all! See you in May.