FW: German student need help

Denis Johnston drj at SHAWFEST.COM
Wed Jul 17 09:59:49 EDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Kunkel [mailto:sarahkunkel at web.de]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 3:38 PM
To: Shaw Festival
Subject: German student need help

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to ask you for help. I am a German student who is writing
the MasterĀ“s degree about African-Canadian drama. Would you be able to
help me with material concerning my topic? I would most definitely send
you some money in order the costs for postage and photocopies. Anything
about the topic would help.Maybe there are some interesting information
about the Shaw Festival or some of the dramas or authors I would like to
include? So far, I have chosen the following dramas:
Prodigals in a Promised Land by Hector Bunyan
sistahs by Maxine Bailey and Sharon Lewis
Come Good Rain by George Seremba
Harlem Duet by Djanet Sears (maybe also Afrika Solo)
Consecrated Ground by George Boyd
Angelique by Lorena Gale (maybe also Je me souviens)

Do you have any possiblities to contact authors? So far, I am only in
contact with Mr Seremba and Ms Gale.

 Do you have any suggestions who else I could contact?

Thank you very much for your time, effort and help!

Yours faithfully,
Sarah Kunkel

sarahkunkel at web.de