Empress of Ireland and Marion Kelch / Part Two

Denis Salter d.salter at VIDEOTRON.CA
Wed Jun 12 12:05:06 EDT 2002

Dear Colleagues,

I hope you received the note I sent yesterday from playwright Marion Kelch about the slae of artifcats from the Empress of Ireland.  My main server is on partial strike and so it might not have got through.  Please let me know and I shall resend.

Meanwhile, Marion Kelch has given instructions about how to reach the MPS in case you wish to raise the issue with them.

All MP addresses go like this:
Last name, dot,  first initial, @parl.gc.ca

Blaikie.B at parl.gc.ca
Clark.J at parl.gc.ca
Copps.S at parl.gc.ca
McLellan.A at parl.gc.ca
pm at pm.gc.ca     (Chretien)

All mail is  sent to:  Name of MP, House of Commons, Ottawa ON, Canada  K1A 0A6 (No postage required but I wouldn't trust it)

'The truth about war comes out twenty years after you died in it."--Richard J Needham, A Friend in Needham (1969), 43.
'The grim fact, however, is that we prepare for war like precocious giants and for peace like retarded pygmies"--Lester B Pearson in his acceptance speech for the Nobel Prize for Peace, Oslo, 11 December 1957.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Denis Salter
Professor of Theatre
McGill University