Factory Theatre Yard Sale

Janet MacKenzie jmackenz at INTERLOG.COM
Wed Jun 19 12:07:54 EDT 2002

With his permission, I'm forwarding a message from Steven Moore at Factory
Theatre. You can contact him at steven at factorytheatre.ca or 416-504-4473.
Please feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,
Janet MacKenzie

Hello Everyone!

Factory Theatre is having its first ever yard sale on Saturday June 22nd
(this weekend) from 9am-2pm.  We've got costumes, props, set pieces,
posters, furniture, plays, books, clothing AND OH SO MUCH MORE!

There's going to be some pretty cool stuff, so come on out and check it out.
Hope to see you there (bring me coffee!)

Steven