Themes of CFHSC Congresses & ACTR Conferences from 2001 to 2003

Geraldo Ferreira de Lima lima at GD.COM.BR
Fri Aug 1 11:42:18 EDT 2003

Dear Members

I would like to know what the themes of  the "Congresses of the Humanities
and Social Sciences", and "ACTR Conferences" from years 2001 to 2003 were.
For example,  I think that the theme of the "2002 Congress" was
"Boundaries," however I am no sure about it. So, if someone knows these
themes, please,  fill in the blanks on the right of the corresponding year
event bellow.

2001 ACTR Conference:

2001 Congress:

2002 Congress: "Boundaries"

2002 ACTR:

2003 Congress:

2003 ACTR:

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Geraldo Ferreira de Lima
Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana  UEFS
Departamento de Letras e Artes
ResidĂȘncia/Home:
Rua Lourdes Maria da Silva, 216
Mangabeira
44036-550 Feira de Santana  BA
BRASIL
TeleFax: (75) 221-3456
E-mail: lima at gd.com.br

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by GD Computadores]