Themes of CFHSC Congresses & ACTR Conferences from 2001 to 2003

Glen Nichols nicholsg at UMONCTON.CA
Sun Aug 3 08:56:25 EDT 2003

Hi Geraldo
If you check the past issues of the ACTR newsletter online you should find the past themes on the calls for papers. Check the fall issues for each year. Good luck.
Glen

Département d'anglais
Université de Moncton
Moncton, N.-B.   E1A 3E9
Tél: (506) 858-4244; Fax: (506) 858-4166
>>> Geraldo Ferreira de Lima <lima at gd.com.br> 08/01/03 12:42 PM >>>
Dear Members

I would like to know what the themes of  the "Congresses of the Humanities
and Social Sciences", and "ACTR Conferences" from years 2001 to 2003 were.
For example,  I think that the theme of the "2002 Congress" was
"Boundaries," however I am no sure about it. So, if someone knows these
themes, please,  fill in the blanks on the right of the corresponding year
event bellow.

2001 ACTR Conference:

2001 Congress:

2002 Congress: "Boundaries"

2002 ACTR:

2003 Congress:

2003 ACTR:

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Geraldo Ferreira de Lima
Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana  UEFS
Departamento de Letras e Artes
Residência/Home:
Rua Lourdes Maria da Silva, 216
Mangabeira
44036-550 Feira de Santana  BA
BRASIL
TeleFax: (75) 221-3456
E-mail: lima at gd.com.br

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by GD Computadores]