overview of theatre in Canada

BOURASSA ANDRE G bourassa.andre_g at UQAM.CA
Tue Apr 6 17:42:14 EDT 2004

Bonjour!
As you may know, te _Canadian Encyclopedia_ now belongs to Historia and is
available online, in both English  and French. See:
<http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?TCE_Version=A>.
You could point out to your friend a few entries.
Cordialement, André G. Bourassa.
P.S.: The _Encuclopedia of music_ is also avalable at the same place and
does include some interesting entries.