overview of theatre in Canada

Alvina Ruprecht aruprech at CCS.CARLETON.CA
Tue Apr 6 23:38:48 EDT 2004

Dear Nadine
There is also a special issue of the Cuban theatre journal "Conjunto", devoted to Canadian theatre but  aimed at non
Canadians. It involves several long texts that are overviews  of  both French and English language theatres in Canada  for
the  10 years. There are also articles about several individual artists, and a note about the evolution of theatre criticism
in Canada. Articles are by Herve Guay, Alvina Ruprecht , Jeniva Berger, Josette Feral and others. But it is in spanish. The
reference ;  CONJUNTO,  published by Casa de las Americas, Havana Cuba,  n. 125, mayo-agosto, 2002
The most recent text of this kind.