Dukore text

Moira Day moiraday at DUKE.USASK.CA
Fri Aug 6 18:59:49 EDT 2004

Did hear back from Bernard Dukore about *Dramatic Theory and Criticism*. He
confirmed that the publisher had recently decided to stop publishing the
text and has asked if I can pass on the following message to the list.
        I can't pretend to know all the ins and outs behind the publisher's
decision. It's just from where I stand, I'm surprised that they would stop
publishing a major text of that kind when interest in dramatic theory of
all sorts is at an all-time high.

Moira

"All I can suggest is that those who want to continue using
it contact Michael Rosenberg (1-800-237-0053 or 1-813-907-0810) &
leave a message (he has never been in when I tried to reach him),
requesting that H & H (now Heinle & Heinle: it was
originally Holt, Rinehart) reprint more copies. ... If you would pass the
word, I'd appreciate it.  Sometimes grassroots support (for want of a
better phrase) convinces these people."