ANDORRA

Angela Rebeiro publisher at PLAYWRIGHTSCANADA.COM
Thu Aug 5 20:23:46 EDT 2004

I have been reading a wonderful play titled  Andorra, which I believe
was written by Max Frisch, however, the unpublished script in my office
suggests this might be either a translation or an adaptation.  I cannot
find any correspondence with this script, nor is there the name of a
translator or adaptor on the script, and I wonder if an  ACTR member
might have sent this to Playwrights Canada Press?  If we have mislaid a
letter which might have come to the office with the script, we
apologise, but the script itself lacks any information that would tell
us who has sent it to the Press.   Any information anyone has would be
truly appreciated.

While I'm here Playwrights Canada Press is pleased to announce that its
recently elected board includes:

Glen Nichols - academic - University of Moncton (Secretrary)

Yvette Nolan - playwright/artistic director Native Earth Performing
Arts - Toronto (President)
Tom Hendry - playwright - Toronto (Treasurer)
Colleen Murphy - playwright - Toronto(Director)

Hope McIntyre - playwright/Brandon University - home is Winnipeg (Vice
President)

Jennifer Wynne Webber - playwright/novelist - Saskatoon (Director)

Aaron Bushkowsky - playwright - Vancouver (Director)