Chinese and Asian Theatre in Canada

MK Piatkowski mkp at INTERLOG.COM
Sat Dec 18 00:38:19 EST 2004

I believe Ric is talking about Fu-GEN Asian Canadian Theatre Company,
which Nina is the artistic director of. Fu-GEN is more interested in the
development of new works in English but I'm sure they could be of some
help since part of their mandate is to develop Asian-Canadian artists.
The fastest way to get a hold of Nina is at nina at fu-gen.org and more
information about the company can be found at www.fu-gen.org.

MK Piatkowski
Artistic Director