Toronto Theatre Properties

Michael McKinnie m.r.mckinnie at BHAM.AC.UK
Tue Dec 21 06:48:18 EST 2004

Dear Colleagues,

I was wondering if any of you with good memories about theatre in Toronto might be able to help me with an issue.

Is anyone aware of any theatre company that has purchased its own performance space in downtown Toronto in the period since TWP finally bought 12 Alexander Street in the 1980s?  I'm aware of lease arrangements (e.g. Buddies) but I can't seem to recall any actual property purchases.  But I may have forgotten something and wondered if anyone could either remember an instance I haven't or confirm my recollection.

Best wishes for the holidays,

Michael