reprint of canadian theatre history

Don Rubin drubin at YORKU.CA
Sun Sep 26 22:03:58 EDT 2004

dear candrama folk:

i am pleased to report that playwrights canada press has just released a
very good looking reprint of my Canadian Theatre History: Selected Readings.
the original edition was published by copp-clark about six years ago, was
acquired by general publishing about three years ago and was allowed to go
out of print about two years ago.

people on the list have been asking me about a reprint for some time.
playwrights canada press was keenly interested in re-releasing it. i have
been able to make a number of corrections to the original and the volume has
a new cover featuring a fabulous david blackwood print. other than that, it
is a reprint of the original edition  and not a new edition.

i hope you will find it of continuing value.

if anyone wants to review it, let me know or write directly to angela
rebeiro at the press. and if you find any errors, please let me know. a
number of you suggested corrections and i found all the suggestions valuable.

good wishes to all.

don rubin