His Majesty's Theatre

Louis Pine Lpine at IA.NET
Tue Sep 28 17:34:11 EDT 2004

Is there an archive for His Majesty’s Theatre (later known as Her Majesty’s
Theatre)?  If there is one, how can I contact an archivist there?

A Canadian recently told me that Leon Theremin, the inventor of the first
electronic musical instrument, performed at the Theatre sometime in 1937 or
1938.  I’m trying to discover whether or not this information is correct.

Any help provided would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Lou (Louis) Pine
Historian of Joseph Schillinger's life & work
www.archivesofamericanart.si.edu/exhibits/piano/schillinger.htm